Body measurement was one of the important factors which affect to our performance level. The purpose of this research was to measure the level of selected anthropological measurements between the goalkeepers, backs, midfielders and strikers of national and international level women‘s football players of Manipur. Under the Descriptive research comparison was predicted from 81 women‘s players those who had participated national and international level of competition and these players are recently participating in state level competition organized by All Manipur Football Association. The collected data was analysis by using Duncan‘s Range Test significant at 0.05 level of confidence. Goal keepers were significantly found higher in weight than Half, striker; backs were significantly higher in weight than striker; Goal keepers were significantly higher in height than all the position of players back, Half, striker; goalkeepers were significantly different in BMI then the back and backs were significantly higher than strikers; in neck circumference the significant different found in goalkeeper than the half and striker position of players; goalkeepers were significantly lower in upper arm circumference than back and half, backs were significantly higher in upper arm circumference than the striker position of players; backs were significant higher in fore arm circumference than strikers but no significant different found to other different position of players; back were higher thigh circumference than Goalies, Half and Strikers; no significant difference found in calf circumference.
- Hijam Sorojini Devi, Anthropometry of Meitei Women Athletes of Manipur, Ph.D. Thesis, (2002) Department of Anthropology, Manipur University, Canchipur, Imphal.
- Dave Ominsky and P. J. Harari, Soccer Made Simple: A Spectator‘s Guide, rev. ed, Los Angeles: First Base Sports, (1999) Pp 75-76.
- Dr. Devinder K. Kansal, Test and Measurement in sports and physical education, New Delhi: D.V.S. Publications, (1996) P-111.
- Dr. L. Santosh Singh, An Outline of All Manipur Football Association (AMFA) in Historical Perspective, 90 MINUTES, Baghajatin, Kolkata- 700092, west Bengal, India, Vol no.2, Issue – 2, (2010) Pp 41-42.
- M. Rajamanickam, Statistical Method in Psychological and Educational Research, New Delhi: Ashok kumar Mittal concept publishing company, (2001) 123-125.
- Penny Hastings, Sports for her: a reference guide for teenage girls, Greenwood Publishing Group, Westport, Connecticut, London, (1999) 79-80
- Th. Nandalal Singh, Comparison of selected muscular strength, flexibility and body composition of state and national level players of Manipur, Ph. D Thesis, (2005) Department of Education, Manipur University, Canchipur, Imphal.
- Vinayak Peter Tujare, Psycho-physiological fitness and skill profiles of collegiate football players in Pune University, Ph. D Thesis (2006) Pune University.