A Comparison Study for the use of Mixed Training (Training with Weight and Plyometric) In the Development of the Distinctive Strength Speed as the Players of the Handball.
- Training with weight,
- plyometric training mixed training,
- distinctive strength speed,
Copyright (c) 2019 International Journal of Physical Education, Fitness and Sports
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The research aims to the comparison between the impact of the training with weight, plyometric training and mixed training and the development of the distinctive strength speed as the handball players. The experimental method was adopted due to its adequate relation with the research problem, and used the pilot curriculum of four (04) groups, three of them are experimental one is training with weight and second is plyometric training and the third for mixed training, and one is control. The study was applied on a sample of 64 players divided into 16 players of each group. The most important results are the superiority of the training program of the mixed (weights and plyometric) to other programs in the results of the tests under the search. Thus recommends that the researchers and emphasize the use of mixed training for the development of the distinctive strength speed as the players of the handball.
- Abdelaziz Nemre, The effect of weight training program on muscle growth rates, exercise science and art journal, published, Faculty of physica education for girls in Al Aziziyah, Cairo, 3 (1991) 68.
- Abuzaid Imadeddine. Plans and scientific basis to built a team in collective games. Alexandria. Knowledge center,(2005).
- Bastawisi Ahmed. Foundations and Theories of Sports Training. Cairo: Dar El-fikr ElArabi,(1997).
- D.A. Chu, Jumping into plyometric, 2nd edition, Human Kinetics, Champaign, IL, (1998).
- Abdelmaksoud. A. sports training theories. Cairo. the book publishing center,(1997) 131
- Malisoux L, Francaux M, Nielens H, and Theisen D. Stretch-shortening cycle exercises: An effective training paradigm to enhance power output of human single muscle fibers. J Appl Physiol 100(2006) 771– 779.
- K. Thomas, D. French, P.R. Hayes, The effect of plyometric training techniques on muscular power and agility in youth soccer players, The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 23 (2009) 332-33
- C. Kotzamanidis, Effect of Plyometric training on running performance and vertical jumping in prepubertal boys, Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research , 20 (2006) 441- 445.
- Mokrani Djamel, Benzidane Houcine, Hadjar Kharfane Mohamed. Training with Weights and Plyometric Training, and Their Impact on the Development of Certain Physical Qualities in Shooting in Extension for Handball Players, The Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 12 (2017) 14-20.
- Mokrani djamel, Benzidane Houcine, Sebbane Mohammed, Tahar, The reciprocal Relationship between training with weights and the bliometric training and their effect on the muscles capacities growth for basketball players, European journal of physical education and sport, 8 (2015) 90-96.
- Mohamed Abdel Aal, The effect of using training with weights plyometric and mixed on the dynamic evolution of muscle power and digital achievement for the long jump competition, published, scientific theories and applications journal, College of physical education, Alexandria, 39 (2000).
- Nahid Adibpour, Hojatolah NikBakht and Naser Behpour, Comparison of the Effect of Plyometric and Weight Training Programs on Vertical Jumps in Female Basketball Players, World Journal of Sport Sciences, 7 (2012) 99-104.
- J.P.G.J. Perez-Gomez, Effects of weight lifting training combined with plyometric exercises on physical fitness, body composition and knee extension velocity during kicking in football, Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism, 33 (2008) 501-510.
- Talha husam et al., Scientific encyclopedia in athletic training, cairo, The book publishing center .(1999).
- Houcine Benzidane, DjamelMokrani, Koutchouk Sidi Mohamed, Asli Houcine, Zerguine Sadek, Efect of using some plyometrics exercises to improve explosive power and digital achievement in the long jump, European Journal of Physical Education and Sport Science, 1(2016)153-156.
- Zabchi noureldine, Mokrani Djamel, Benzidane Houcine, Sebbane Mohamed, The effect of the contrastive training using weights and plyometrics on the development of the vertical jump ability to improve the performance of the Smatch for volleyball players, European Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 1 (2016) 24-30.
- G. Fatouros, Ioannis, Z. Jamurtas, Athnasios, D. Leontsini, Taxildaris, Kyriakos, N. Aggelousis, Buckenmeyer, Philip. Evaluation of Plyometric Exercise Training, Weight Training, and Their Combination on Vertical Jumping Performance and Leg Strength, Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 14 (2000) 470-476.
- V. Marginson, A. Rowlands, N. Gleeson, R. Eston, Comparison of the symptoms of exercise-induced muscle damage after an initial and repeated bout of Plyometric exercise in men and boys, Journal of Applied Physiology, 99 (2005) 1174-1184.
- D. Matavul M. Kukolj, J. Ugarkovic, J. Tihanyi, S. Jaric, Effects of Plyometric training on jumping performance in junior basketball players, Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness, 41 (2001) 159-164.